FLIM Studio is FLIM LABS data acquisition and analysis software (Windows based OS environment). FLIM Studio is a user-friendly portable package requiring no installation.
It can be deployed on desktop computers as well as portable devices.
- Real time data acquisition – instantaneous reconstruction and display of fluorescence signals and images
- Real time fluorescence decay histogram reconstruction
- Real time Phasor Plot analysis – phasor visualization and analysis can be done simultaneously with data or image acquisition
- Median Filter – reduces the variance of the phasor while preserving images spatial resolution
- Python/MATLAB – exported data format is compatible with Python and MATLAB
FLIM Studio is developed using GIT technologies () to keep track of changes and new features implementation. FLIM LABS is committed to the support and development of FLIM Studio and its new releases.